Frontline Flea & Ticks Plus Spot On for Cats
FRONTLINE PLUS provides your cat with complete protection against fleas in the following ways:
- Breaks the flea cycle at every stage – it kills all 4 stages including adult fleas, flea eggs, larvae, and pupae, when applied monthly.
- For tick control on cats, use Frontline Spray
- Treats and controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
- Treats and controls biting lice.
- For use on kittens over 8 weeks of age.
- Safe for use on breeding, pregnant and lactating queens.
- Waterfast – so it can be used on cats that are shampooed between treatments. However, always ensure your cat is completely dry before applying FRONTLINE PLUS, and wait 24 hours before wetting your cat again.
3 applications | 6 applications
Remove applicator from child-resistant package. Use scissors, or lift and remove plastic tab to expose foil, then peel down. Open applicator. Hold upright and snap applicator tip away from face and body. Apply FRONTLINE. Place applicator tip through your pet’s hair to the skin level between the shoulder blades. Squeeze applicator, applying entire contents in a single spot to your pet’s skin.